Tags is VU.CITY latest Cloud feature that enables richer information collation, sharing and collaboration to create a shared vision with project teams, clients and local authorities. This new features is designed to help increase engagement and optimise design and delivery throughout the planning process.
Tags can be used across your projects in a variety of ways:
- Detail information that's important on any part of a development or site
- Leave comments or tasks for colleagues or project team to pick up in a shared project
- Attach CGIs to Tags to illustrate how the proposed building will look once complete
- Add accompanying information about a new proposal when sending to the planning officer
- Note areas of interest such as nearby historic buildings and consented buildings
- Reference material details by importing images onto a Tag that has been placed on part of a building or terrain
- Label phasing stages on a proposed development
- Once placed, Tags can be used as label markers to quickly navigate across the model to different schemes or a portfolio of work; detailing more information.