Until now we have relied on physical models and CGIs to help visualise the future. Now, VU.CITY has created the largest, most accurate truly interactive digital city model, continuously updated to provide a revolutionary tool for architects, developers, advisors and the public sector.
Our company has developed a pioneering software platform that is changing how planning across the UK is conducted. With over 50% of the London Boroughs using the platform in addition to industry leading Architects, Developers & Planners, there has never been a more exciting time to join a growing start up and to be part of our shared adventure.
An exciting opportunity to join the VU.CITY new business sales team. We are looking for trustworthy, enthusiastic, professional sales people who want to be part of a company that is disrupting the market with an innovative product.
- be a senior member of a growing team responsible for all new business sales
- bring your experience of selling solutions in the built environment to the team
- be exceptional on the phone, making outbound calls and responding to inbound enquiries
- drive leads and sales through co-ordinated outbound sales and marketing activities
- be technologically minded, with excellent computer skills, and the ability to learn quickly
- be human and ready to have fun.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Extensive experience of selling to one or more of VU.CITY’s target sectors, VU.CITY is a fast paced sales environment and experience of dealing with multiple tasks and managing your time effectively is crucial.
- Keeping the CRM system up to date is vital, if it is not in the CRM it doesn’t exist.
- Everyone in the sales team is responsible for selling VU.CITY licences, you will need to take responsibility for sales from initial contact right through to close.
- You will need to become an expert in VU.CITY, be able to understand prospects’ issues and requirements and adapt your sales message accordingly.
- VU.CITY is a spectacular product, being able to show off the product to its full potential in demonstrations is a must.
- VU.CITY gets asked to attend industry events, you will be required to perform demos, speak in public and network effectively.
- You are going to be on the phone a lot so you’ll need to be confident on the phone, know how to get past gatekeepers and handle objections
- We have a defined sales framework but we want people who can bring their own sales style to VU.CITY
- You will need to work alone and as part of the VU.CITY team, we all work together and the ability to work across teams is going to ensure we meet our ambitious company goals.
- We want sociable, confident, enthusiastic, motivated & passionate people at VU.CITY, having a degree is preferred but not essential.
Benefits of working at VU.CITY
- 22 days’ holiday per year, increasing to 27 through length of service. This is awarded as 2 days after 2 years and 1 day per year thereafter up to the maximum of 27.
- The office closes between Christmas & New Year – this is in addition to the above holiday allowance.
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Private Health Care after 1 year.
- Life Insurance after six months – 4 times salary.
- Cycle to Work Scheme, after successful completion of probation period.
- Interest-free commuter travel loan, after successful completion of probation period.
- Eye Care Vouchers.
- Access to Employee Assistance Support Line.
We also run various events over the year; typically a Christmas and Summer party, as well as various charity events, both internal and external.