An exciting opportunity to join the VU.CITY modelling team. We are looking for bright and enthusiastic people who want to be part of a company that is disrupting the market with an innovative product.
The role would suit a recent graduate or someone looking for your first full-time vocational role in a multi-disciplinary modelling team, joining a 12-month programme where you will gain experience in all aspects of the VU.CITY modelling process from start to finish.
The candidate will be mentored to develop their modelling skills with the opportunity to gain insight into specialisms, being involved in many aspects of the modelling process from model creation, quality checking and model optimisation.
You will work closely with your team and be adaptable to change, with the ability to learn quickly and model to a high level of accuracy.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Working knowledge of 3dsMax software
- Low poly and hard surface modelling
- Knowledge of modelling from plans
- Ideally have a background/knowledge of reading architectural plans
- Modelling for realtime
- Experience of using Autocad, Revit, SketchUp and Photoshop
Benefits of working at VU.CITY
- 22 days’ holiday per year, increasing to 27 through length of service. This is awarded as 2 days after 2 years and 1 day per year thereafter up to the maximum of 27.
- The office closes between Christmas & New Year – this is in addition to the above holiday allowance.
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Private Health Care after 1 year.
- Life Insurance after six months – 4 times salary.
- Cycle to Work Scheme, after successful completion of probation period.
- Interest-free commuter travel loan, after successful completion of probation period.
- Eye Care Vouchers.
- Access to Employee Assistance Support Line.
We also run various events over the year; typically a Christmas and Summer party, as well as various charity events, both internal and external.