Add your model into VU.CITY
A community of contributors
Submitting your model into VU.CITY offers the perfect opportunity to showcase your latest designs in the context of the whole of London. VU.CITY is already being used by developers, surveyors, architects, London Boroughs, TfL and Historic England.
It is an ideal platform to promote your consented development to the industry:
- VU.CITY showcases at all major national and global events including MIPIM, LREF and the World Architecture Festival.
- Designs are accompanied by an information point listing the architect and developer.
- You will receive digital images taken from VU.CITY, showcasing your development in context. This can be used in your own marketing material.
Free of charge service
There is no cost to submit a consented model into VU.CITY.
By submitting your model you are helping to achieve a key objective for the long term viability of VU.CITY – ensuring the currency and accuracy of the digital model.
Submit your model
We require the following information:
- A geo-located architectural model in native form (rvt, fbx or dwg format).
- Geo-located by either OS Grid Reference or Lat/Long.
- Consented date, construction start and end date.
- To aid the representation of your model in VU.CITY, models should include material details and be on identified layers.
- Ensure the model is solely within your red line/development boundary and does not include proposals for adjoining sites.