An exciting opportunity to join the Customer Success Team to help them expand their services for their most valued clientele – the Public Sector. We’re looking for someone with experience of the UK planning sector, who is passionate about improving the service that is offered, to ultimately take our services global.
If you have the following, we’d love to hear from you:
- A planning, architecture, or development background, passionate about improving the way in which planning and urban design decisions are made.
- Experience managing a diverse portfolio of clients and projects across multiple locations
- A confident public speaker, with experience designing and hosting workshops and training sessions
- A proven track record of delivering projects and events in an organised and creative way, which is then recognised in feedback from clients.
- Experience of handling renewals, and client relations
- Technologically minded, with excellent computer skills, and the ability to learn quickly.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the relationship and renewals of all public sector clients
- Creating a community of organisations that evangelise what VU.CITY can do, encouraging best practice use and ultimately, VU.CITY being an integral part of the planning process, both in London, the UK and subsequently international markets.
- Create and deliver bespoke training sessions on how to use VU.CITY. This may grow and change, including an online and in-person portfolio, as within the next 18 months our clients will include 6 other UK cities also.
- Set up and deliver quarterly user groups. Create engaging content with a diverse portfolio of speakers, further encouraging use of the platform.
- Manage the Public Sector online forum, driving interesting online debates and topics, which encourages users to share best practice tips and advice on how to use VU.CITY to aid in planning decision making.
- Organise monthly webinars for training, debates and thought leadership campaigns.
- Offer and coordinate key event support to all our clients at the events we also attend, as well as design and deliver a commercial offering to support planning enquiries, public consultations and design workshops.
- Represent VUCITY at events and exhibitions
- Be focused on renewal, ensuring every client that takes a licence with VU.CITY sees benefit in renewing year on year, upselling licences and services where applicable.
- Regularly check in with clients at key points in the product cycle and user journey to highlight where best they can make use of VU.CITY.
- Create some best practice workflow documentation that can be hosted on the user forum to show how VU.CITY tools can be used in a live context
- Work with an Internal Consultant to create a scalable methodology for customer feedback and implementation
- Work with the Marketing Manager to create case studies for all user cases, aiming to create one for each sector, and city that we venture into by 2019.
Benefits of working at VU.CITY
- 22 days’ holiday per year, increasing to 27 through length of service. This is awarded as 2 days after 2 years and 1 day per year thereafter up to the maximum of 27.
- The office closes between Christmas & New Year – this is in addition to the above holiday allowance.
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Private Health Care after 1 year.
- Life Insurance after six months – 4 times salary.
- Cycle to Work Scheme, after successful completion of probation period.
- Interest-free commuter travel loan, after successful completion of probation period.
- Eye Care Vouchers.
- Access to Employee Assistance Support Line.
We also run various events over the year; typically a Christmas and Summer party, as well as various charity events, both internal and external.